- 8 Posts
internal storage problems with tablet
Hi. To begn I am sorry for mistakes I am typing from my tablet.
Here is my problem. I connected my tablet to a friends pc and I juet unpluged it. It then gave an eror that it was wrongly disconnected. Now my internal storage is jus gone (I have 2 each 1gb) it won't mount and when I click mount al t says is calculating....
I tried plugging it in a computer but when the litle android shows up and I have to press turn on usb storage all it does is just load. Icant access it.
I also tried the factory reset but its stil gone.
Last I tried th android recovry mode but I onloy have volume up and down and a power buton so I can't click acept. The power button does nothing.
I am getting pretty scared now . I do have an external sd I could use but my tablet uses this internal storage as download location which I can't change to the ext sd.
My twblet has no brand. It is like 6 months ood and bought for around 80euros.
It runs version 4.0.4
Any help is appreciated but do know I can't coonect to a pc.
- By Thor20003 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:30 AM
- By rketek4TB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 38Last Post: 06-08-2014, 07:19 AM
- By sachie026 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Tony Guo in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:38 PM