Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Please Help!! IPhone to Android & now I'm not receiving iPhone users text..

Hi,

Recently (a week ago) I made the switch from an iPhone to an Android phone (An AT&T LG G Flex to be more specific). It is running kitkat 4.4.2. Over the past week I have gone to work as usual. I have sent out text to several friends with iPhones and have not gotten any replies back to my new Android phone. When I came home from work later that day I noticed that my deactivated iPhone was receiving them as iMessages over my wifi connection.

What can I do, this is just awful... I am missing important text messages from iPhone users.

Default Re: Please Help!! IPhone to Android & now I'm not receiving iPhone users text..

Thanked by:
    jnyvio 
    saichick04 likes this.

Default Re: Please Help!! IPhone to Android & now I'm not receiving iPhone users text..

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Sounds like this is an issue with iphones in general. I've read a few posts on the WPcentral forums about people switching from iPhone to WP and not receiving texts from iPhones. I think the fix for most people was the same thing B Piddy posted.