1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

Default How do you change the gmail app account?

How do you change the gmail account associated with the gmail app? I have tried opening and going to the settings via the menu and the application settings via the settings app and can't seem to figure out how. Thanks in advanced for the help.

First go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Google Apps. Then tap 'Clear data', and tap 'OK' to confirm.

This will delete your Google account details.

To enter your account deta
    ils go to Settings > Data synchronization > Google and you'll be prompted with the set up dialogue. Enter your account details and you're done. Hope this helps
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

Yep that worked. Thanks.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

Default Why change?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen View Post
    How do you change the gmail account associated with the gmail app? I have tried opening and going to the settings via the menu and the application settings via the settings app and can't seem to figure out how. Thanks in advanced for the help.
    What was wrong that you wanted to change? Are you wanting to change to a different widget or an unread icon? Is that the purpose?

I know I needed to change it because I put the wrong account in. I don't know why the OP needed to change - but that would be my reasoning behind it.