How to use Google TTS with Polaris Office or MyLibrary
How do I use Google text-to-speech with Polaris Office or MyLibrary? I have a pdf I've downloaded from onedrive that I want have read to me, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Google's TTS function with any of my apps.
Only thing I can find regarding how to use it is hit the unlabeled icons (such as the vertical "..." in Polaris), but when I click that, no option for TTS shows up.
- By peace4u in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 09:18 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:51 AM
- By SwindleHeart in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:21 PM
- By SteinersLoving in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Leo G in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:34 PM