Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default iTunes, Android Samsung Note 3 Alternative

Hi,

I've been trying to find a solution but cant, Ive always been an iphone fan until their battery issues got the better of me and i swapped to Note 3, ive never looked back. The only draw back i can see ATM is the issues im having adding music albums to my phonr using Kies3. You cant seem to edit an album or add to it or rename it. The other day i added an album and each song was added individually. I cant find an option like on itunes where you can rename the album and group all songs that you want in it. now i have an album called music with 2 albums in there?? lol any help would be amazing

thanks

Global Posts
    18,551 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: iTunes, Android Samsung Note 3 Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Lucas1 View Post
    Hi,

I've been trying to find a solution but cant, Ive always been an iphone fan until their battery issues got the better of me and i swapped to Note 3, ive never looked back. The only draw back i can see ATM is the issues im having adding music albums to my phonr using Kies3. You cant seem to edit an album or add to it or rename it. The other day i added an album and each song was added individually. I cant find an option like on itunes where you can rename the album and group all songs that you want in it. now i have an album called music with 2 albums in there?? lol any help would be amazing

thanks
    Welcome to the forums.
    I think Play Music Manager might help out here. Free from Google, you download it to your PC, and then it can help transfer your music from iTunes.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: iTunes, Android Samsung Note 3 Alternative

Welcome to Android Central! Yes, Google Music Manager is useful to upload all of your music to your Google Music Library in the cloud. From there, you can easily edit your albums and songs, and download them to any device or computer.

If you want to transfer songs or albums directly from your computer to your device, it should be easy to connect via USB and use your computer's file manager to drag and drop the music files. Keep the standard folder hierarchy of Artist/Album/Song.

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.