- 06-09-2014, 12:49 AM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 2,050 Posts
Re: Manufacturer warranty status?
I understand that. I have a used phone that I know should still be under warranty but I need to find out the date.
Thought maybe there was a way to check by the IMEI number or something like that.
Notes from Deb's Note 3Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 38Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
- By westiewanderer in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 10Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:23 AM
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 06-04-2014, 04:56 PM
- By creek4353 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:45 AM
- By ryguy2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2014, 04:57 AM