- 2 Posts
Android USB Storage
Hello my tablet is experiencing problems.
I plug it into my computer with the USB Cable provided when I bought it and it always worked but now it somehow doesn't connect.
I can see the storages in my computer but on my tablet I have to click a little button : Turn on USB Storage and that doesn't work. It keeps loading.
This is annoying because I can't look inside the maps on my tablet since it wont allow access.
Is there a way to disable my tablet asking permission or is there a way to fix the Turn on USB button ?
- 06-09-2014, 09:33 AM #2
- 06-09-2014, 02:08 PM #4
- 06-09-2014, 03:10 PM #5
- 06-10-2014, 11:35 PM #6
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:28 AM
- By g12528 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:44 PM
- By kouhei07 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:41 PM
- By EWY in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:02 AM
- By 2imagineCreations in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:34 PM