Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Red face Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Contacts App goes to top of list on movement

How do I stop the Contact app on a Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) v 4.3 ROM from taking me back to the top of the list when some movement occurs?

I am moving through the list of contacts pulling the scroll bar down the list to find a contact, and then something bumps my hand or the vehicle I am riding in had some sudden movement, and all of a sudden I am back to the top of the contact list.

Is there a way to turn this off for just this app? And leave other apps alone that might use movement to function properly.

It is "fun" trying to call someone when on a bumpy road or someone hits my hand.

If this topic has already been raised, I apologize for the duplicate post, (send me to the correct post then)

ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Contacts App goes to top of list on movement

Since that's part of the code for the app, it's not possible to turn it off. Stop using the scroll bar and scroll the list instead.

Default Re: Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Contacts App goes to top of list on movement

Galaxy S3 tablet con windows 8.1

Ciao ragazzi, che ne pensate il windows 8.1? Ho visto il Galaxy S3(lenteen), sulla carta sembra ottimo, il sistema operativo preinstallato sul tablet è Windows 8.1, che è più adatto al lavoro.