- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Contacts App goes to top of list on movement
How do I stop the Contact app on a Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) v 4.3 ROM from taking me back to the top of the list when some movement occurs?
I am moving through the list of contacts pulling the scroll bar down the list to find a contact, and then something bumps my hand or the vehicle I am riding in had some sudden movement, and all of a sudden I am back to the top of the contact list.
Is there a way to turn this off for just this app? And leave other apps alone that might use movement to function properly.
It is "fun" trying to call someone when on a bumpy road or someone hits my hand.
If this topic has already been raised, I apologize for the duplicate post, (send me to the correct post then)
- 06-10-2014, 11:33 PM #2
- 06-11-2014, 03:11 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Contacts App goes to top of list on movement
Galaxy S3 tablet con windows 8.1
Ciao ragazzi, che ne pensate il windows 8.1? Ho visto il Galaxy S3(lenteen), sulla carta sembra ottimo, il sistema operativo preinstallato sul tablet è Windows 8.1, che è più adatto al lavoro.
- By Rade Jovanovski in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 12:27 AM
- By Brian Alexander4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 25Last Post: 05-28-2015, 04:28 AM
- By Shilohjerry in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:23 AM
- By Dave Chandler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:35 PM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:57 PM