Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I change the dock?

I've downloaded the Launcherpro Icon pak, and I'm stuck - I have no idea how to actually use it to change the dock appearance. I've tried to go to Custom, but it brings me to my photo gallery, I can't figure out how to use the customized docks I've downloaded. Help??

ETA well, this isn't easy with no guidance or anywhere to get real info other than stumbling around, but I sorta figured it out. I've got a file manager program but damned if I could find the file, so I went to the market, and to my downloads, and 'opened' the app from there. Then I inadvertently clicked on a dock, and noticed a little 'dock saved' or somesuch. When I went back to preferences and fumbled my way to the dock settings, I clicked on Custom and instead of just being shown my photos, the docks were there, too. Dumb luck.

I am not stupid, but this phone surely makes me feel that way - and there doesn't seem to be much help out there for assistance.
    Last edited by reinbeau; 10-12-2010 at 07:58 PM.

These forums are your best bet. While I do use LauncherPro and have customized my dock, I don't use the LauncherPro icon pack.