Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Help to load apps to new phone

Hi there :-) I just bought a new phone: Huawei Ascend Y320 today, running android 4.2. It only came with a quick start guide, no comprehensive instructions. So far its been pretty intuitive, but I can't figure out how to download apps. I have a thing called goggle play, which seems to be where this happens, but if I search for an app (i.e. facebook) and click install, nothing happens. Any ideas anyone? Also, when I open google play, it has a loading (circle spinning) symbol, which never ends and the page is blank. Wondering if that is the issue, or if I set up the google login incorrectly? Thanks in advance.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Help to load apps to new phone

Quote Originally Posted by Tess Trotter View Post
    Hi there :-) I just bought a new phone: Huawei Ascend Y320 today, running android 4.2. It only came with a quick start guide, no comprehensive instructions. So far its been pretty intuitive, but I can't figure out how to download apps. I have a thing called goggle play, which seems to be where this happens, but if I search for an app (i.e. facebook) and click install, nothing happens. Any ideas anyone? Also, when I open google play, it has a loading (circle spinning) symbol, which never ends and the page is blank. Wondering if that is the issue, or if I set up the google login incorrectly? Thanks in advance.
    Ooh... com'on this isn't that much tough well what you need to do is open the playstore tap over the search button on the top right corner type the application name you want to install say "Facebook" it will show you the result tap on the very first application a page will open showing application and in the middle of the screen you can see the option Install tap over that option, accept the permissions and all done wait for the application to finished installing that's all . Go to the home screen and enjoy the application you have installed.

Default Re: Help to load apps to new phone

sorry i am new member of this forum and not able to post my problem i am facing. so i am replying to this .
    i have a small problem. a small icon is showing always on my android phone as show in the image. what is it and how to remove it.
    thanks, Chethan
    Help to load apps to new phone-my-phone-image-2.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	My Phone image 2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	122536