- 1 Posts
asteroid atc64 4g
Just bought a new asteroid atc64 4gb...I'm trying to get the web cam to work so i can skype or chat to friends on line. The Camera works fine but unable to get cam working. I can see others on cam but not myself.please help. it has to be a simple reason,
- 06-10-2014, 12:01 PM #2
Re: asteroid atc64 4g
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with that brand at all--with these lesser known manufacturers, there tend to be more hardware and/or software flaws, which might cause various problems.
Are you saying that your front-facing camera (i.e., the one you use to Skype) doesn't work at all? Are you sure it even has a front-facing camera? Open the Camera app and look at its settings--see if there is an option to toggle between the rear- and front-facing cameras. The icon usually looks like a device with a curved arrow around it. If there is no option to swap in the Camera app, then it's likely that you don't have a front-facing camera, or the firmware doesn't recognize it.
- By abdul_malik in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:08 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:01 AM
- By zhzubair5 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:00 AM
- By Alsatian Studio in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:02 AM
- By Kai Ponte in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:53 PM