- 14 Posts
GPS not working on LG Optimus G (E970)?
I just got an LG Optimus G (E970) and I can't seem to get the GPS to locate me. I never seems to be able to get a signal. The GPS doesn't work on any apps. It's Unlocked and I'm running it on MetroPCS 4G LTE network. How can I fix my problem??
- 07-10-2014, 10:12 AM #2
- 49 Posts
Re: GPS not working on LG Optimus G (E970)?
well, all i know is that to get the signal, you have to have an app open for the gps. i use google maps. just wait a while. fyi the gps on the device does not have anything to do with the 4g network. all the data does is load the map. you can just swipe around on wifi and let it load a bit, then go off wifi and it will work just fine (i think). + really great choice. i <3 the lg optimus g. amazing device right?
- 08-16-2014, 09:04 AM #3
- By one eye bear in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 10-13-2015, 01:23 AM
- By mhenssen in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:53 AM
- By 3m1100 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:15 AM
- By lwolf12 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:20 AM
- By graysonk95 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:57 PM