Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GPS not working on LG Optimus G (E970)?

I just got an LG Optimus G (E970) and I can't seem to get the GPS to locate me. I never seems to be able to get a signal. The GPS doesn't work on any apps. It's Unlocked and I'm running it on MetroPCS 4G LTE network. How can I fix my problem??

Default Re: GPS not working on LG Optimus G (E970)?

well, all i know is that to get the signal, you have to have an app open for the gps. i use google maps. just wait a while. fyi the gps on the device does not have anything to do with the 4g network. all the data does is load the map. you can just swipe around on wifi and let it load a bit, then go off wifi and it will work just fine (i think). + really great choice. i <3 the lg optimus g. amazing device right?

Default Re: GPS not working on LG Optimus G (E970)?

Quote Originally Posted by FiretoFlames View Post
    I just got an LG Optimus G (E970) and I can't seem to get the GPS to locate me. I never seems to be able to get a signal. The GPS doesn't work on any apps. It's Unlocked and I'm running it on MetroPCS 4G LTE network. How can I fix my problem??
    Hey ive experienced that. So I was in a moving car and I couldn't get a signal. =( but when I stopped somewhere, it connected =) just something to think about. I doubt it has anything to do with it