Need help deciding on a New phone

vlas23

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Need help deciding on a new phone, I currently have an htc one x plus which is working fine until I shattered the screen. I’m currently on at&t and would like a phone with a pure android experience. Back in the day I had an htc nexus 1 which I loved. Here are some of my requirements.
Pure android experience
Would like camera to have some kind of burst mode
decent camera
Must work on AT&T
I recently went to a tmobile store and played with the Nexus 5 but not really don’t want to shell out 350 + bucks for it. Unless I had to.

Please let me know your thoughts.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Need help deciding on a new phone, I currently have an htc one x plus which is working fine until I shattered the screen. I’m currently on at&t and would like a phone with a pure android experience. Back in the day I had an htc nexus 1 which I loved. Here are some of my requirements.
Pure android experience
Would like camera to have some kind of burst mode
decent camera
Must work on AT&T
I recently went to a tmobile store and played with the Nexus 5 but not really don’t want to shell out 350 + bucks for it. Unless I had to.

Please let me know your thoughts.

The phone with the closest pure android experience on AT&T is the Moto X. Is there a certain budget you have to meet?

vlas23

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
i was thinking about this phone, not sure how the camera is. if this is my only option then i might want until the new version comes out this summer.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Pure Android experience and AT&T means either the Nexus 5 or the Moto X. Both are great phones, but if the camera is important, don't get the Moto. The Oneplus One would work too, if it ever goes on sale.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The phone with the closest pure android experience on AT&T is the Moto X. Is there a certain budget you have to meet?
vlas23, I'm with wizzrah in that we need to know what budget you are working with in order to suggest a new phone. It's going to be hard to find a new"er" with good specs at a very reasonable price. However, if you are open then perhaps something like the Moto G may be great to get your feet wet while you keep your search open for a more solid device.