- 1,005 Posts
New Sync Question
I am using the calendar supplied on the Samsung S5. I have all the events sync' ing ok. The problem I am having is getting the tasks within the calendar to sync. I tried using My Task as well as Samsung Task neither works .... glad you guys in these forums are around .... great help.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-14-2014, 01:43 PM #3
- 2,151 Posts
Re: New Sync Question
I've always had troubles with tasks with the calendar which is what the default calendar and tasks sync with as I understand it. I don't know exactly long it's been beta but it's been years. It's one of my big pet peeves about Google. You would think a company this big could manage to finish a project before moving on to the next and the next and the next leaving this one in the dirt. I now use a separate task app. There was a GTasks app in the Play Store, you might like it. I don't remember if it or how it interfaces with the default calendar, been too long since I've tried it.
Currently I use DigiCal and Life Reminders but I haven't found the perfect app for either the calendar or tasks yet. Life Reminders works really well for me, I just wish it were more attractive and adult looking. DigiCal does tasks bur not enough options for me.
Notes from Deb's 2014 Note 10.1Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- By texasniteowl in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:39 PM
- By Lady Grinning Soul in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:37 PM
- By Radek Juszczyk in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:35 PM
- By abbzys24 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Borgador17 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:17 AM