Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Need Help. Adding multiple contacts on my business a/c and send all SMS

Ok first off, I am doing this for my business which is a small boutique.
    Please do help me out if you can.

Ok so I have a database of around 300 customers and I have stored all those numbers on a .txt file.
    What I want to do is store all those numbers on my business Gmail account so that I can sync them to my phone and message them.
    1.)How do I add all these numbers in a .csv file?
    My boutique name is 'Fling' so I would like a number suffix in my contacts like this(Or maybe I could add their names too)
    Fling.1
    Fling.2
    Fling.3

2.)I want to SMS all of them at one go and receive reports of the same.
    I used to do this earlier using Airdroid, but after updating Airdroid and my phones FW, the messages don't go through and I don't receive delivery reports.
    I have tried various other softwares like Go SMS and mighty text, but can message only 10 contacts at once.

3.)How do I send a broadcast message on whatsapp once those contacts have added my number to their devices?
    Can I send the same images to all the contacts on whatsapp with a broadcast message?

Thank you.

Default Re: Need Help. Adding multiple contacts on my business a/c and send all SMS

The easiest way to input these details is on PC Chrome. Log into your gmail a/c on PC Chrome and then select "Contacts". From there input all your contacts. Then on your phone sync with your gmail a/c and all your contacts will appear on your phone.