- 8 Posts
Android Touch Pad Problems
Hello I have a new problem now and I need help,
My first problem was trying to reformat one of my SD Cards so I Rooted my device but now whenever I start my device it goes to the screen where I can to slide to unlock but the Touch Pad is just not working.
I tried holding both volume buttons to try and go in recovery mode but how does it work ?
My Tablet is unknown model no brand running 4.0.4.
BTW your answer if go into recovery modus, please explain how and what to do.
- By Rip in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 12-29-2015, 06:10 PM
- By Brian Isebrand in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:22 AM
- By bytebuster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:03 PM
- By Almeuit in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:55 AM
- By Tony Bartolucci in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:45 AM