- 207 Posts
The volume in my android phone and tablet is very low even when turning up to full volume. Is this a limitation of android? Is it the volume in IOS devices okay?
How do i fix this? I tried a volume boost app and didn't helped raise the volume up. In fact i think it lowered it more in the +20 setting. My android os is Jellybean 4.2.2 on my phone and on tablet is not higher than 4.2.2 i think.
The app i used is:
- 06-13-2014, 07:21 PM #2
- 06-13-2014, 07:46 PM #4
Re: Volume low
This might be a handy site for you to check out: Samsung Galaxy Ace3 vs HTC One vs Galaxy Note 3. It allows you to compare devices side by side. You'll see that the Ace 3 puts out 62.1 dB for music, compared with the HTC One, which puts out 66.6 dB. That 4.5 dB difference represents more than doubling of the sound intensity. See this article for more info on decibels: The Decibel Scale: What Is a Decibel (dB)? Noise and Sound Units
- By AkterSnurra in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 12:17 PM
- By JibbaJabba10 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 13Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:55 AM
- By xondk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:46 PM
- By Alex Man in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:49 AM
- By g5laurie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:39 PM