SD card issue
I just got a new Samsung trend plus and after inserting the SD card l can't add any files to. After l connect it to my pc it opens the windows explorer but l can't see the SD card. l did format the card in the phone but how can I get to the see the card to move files on it?
- 06-14-2014, 11:45 PM #2
Re: SD card issue
After several attempts (inserting in and out) I see the phone can finally detect it and have now placed some files on it, I have contacted the online shop I bought it and see what they say. As this is a new phone I needed to root it.
Do you know any software that can examine the card to make sure its not faulty?
- 06-15-2014, 11:39 AM #4
Re: SD card issueDo you know any software that can examine the card to make sure its not faulty?
On the phone:
A1 SD Bench, SanDisk Memory Zone, SD Insight (press the "eye" in the upper-right of the screen, then look for the manufacture date - if it was made before that size card came out, it's counterfeit) and SD Tools.
- By Wjjd225 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2015, 09:39 AM
- By Fathertime in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:20 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Lions2 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:33 AM
- By MADDROID1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:19 AM