Cannot go into Factory Reset GT-S7560M

bb8100user

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
So when i try to do the hard reset it does not work the screen just flashes and vibrates, and i cannot get into the phone because i forgot the swipe pattern, the 4 pin code and the email and pass to recover it so is there any other way of formatting it, with software or anything? IF anybody has a solution please let me now thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You even forgot your Gmail address that's linked to it? Can you bring it into your wireless store and see if they can do anything with it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'd see if your wireless carrier can help you.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Jesus Murphy

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
To reset the Samsung Galaxy Ace II:
Make sure phone is at least 50% charged or more.
Remove Sim and SD cards.
Turn phone off.
Press and hold Power, Home and The Center of the Volume Up/Down Rocker buttons.
When the screen lights up from Black to Light Grey...release the Power, then Home, then Volume Rocker buttons in that order.
You should now be on the recovery screen and can use the volume rocker to navigate down a couple of lines to "wipe data/factory reset", then confirm using the Power button.
You will then be informed that this will delete everything on the phone and asked if you wish to continue.
Use the Volume Rocker to navigate down 5 or 6 lines and use the Power button to select Yes.
Wait until format is complete, then select reboot system, again using the Volume Rocker button to navigate and the Power button to confirm. :cool: