Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Install apps to the internal sd card

How do i make android install apps to the internal SD card instead of the internal storage?

Default Re: Install apps to the internal sd card

Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have? "Internal SD" usually is the same as "Internal Storage." Unless your Internal Storage is actualy the App Storage (see this guide for more info on the various partitions: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html).

With most devices that allow you to move apps to SD, you usually have to download first to the App Storage, and then move it to SD by going to Settings>Apps, selecting the app, and tapping "Move to SD."
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Install apps to the internal sd card

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have? "Internal SD" usually is the same as "Internal Storage." Unless your Internal Storage is actualy the App Storage (see this guide for more info on the various partitions: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html).

With most devices that allow you to move apps to SD, you usually have to download first to the App Storage, and then move it to SD by going to Settings>Apps, selecting the app, and tapping "Move to SD."
    My tablet has internal storage of 2GB and this is where the apps are installed now and internal SD card of 16GB. I also have an external SD card of another 16GB.