Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth sync

Do you know of a program for pc that syncs android calendar over bluetooth and does not need also to open the program on the phone? I don't want to sync in the cloud. Sync locally on the pc.

By the way the Samsung Kies does not sync of calendar. There is not such a selection. How do i make it sync with calendar of the phone on the pc version of Samsung Kies over the pc?
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by marios1441 View Post
    Do you know of a program for pc that syncs android calendar over bluetooth and does not need also to open the program on the phone? I don't want to sync in the cloud. Sync locally on the pc.

By the way the Samsung Kies does not sync of calendar. There is not such a selection. How do i make it sync with calendar of the phone on the pc version of Samsung Kies over the pc?
    Here's a app to sync outlook via bluetooth: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....syncroid.lite

There's another for Mac if that's what pc you are using.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    8,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Bluetooth sync

Quote Originally Posted by marios1441 View Post

Here's a app to sync outlook via bluetooth: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....syncroid.lite

There's another for Mac if that's what pc you are using.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app