Do you know of a program for pc that syncs android calendar over bluetooth and does not need also to open the program on the phone? I don't want to sync in the cloud. Sync locally on the pc.

By the way the Samsung Kies does not sync of calendar. There is not such a selection. How do i make it sync with calendar of the phone on the pc version of Samsung Kies over the pc?
    06-17-2014 08:14 AM
    Do you know of a program for pc that syncs android calendar over bluetooth and does not need also to open the program on the phone? I don't want to sync in the cloud. Sync locally on the pc.

By the way the Samsung Kies does not sync of calendar. There is not such a selection. How do i make it sync with calendar of the phone on the pc version of Samsung Kies over the pc?
    Here's a app to sync outlook via bluetooth: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....syncroid.lite

There's another for Mac if that's what pc you are using.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Here's a app to sync outlook via bluetooth: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....syncroid.lite

There's another for Mac if that's what pc you are using.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-17-2014 08:21 AM