Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth speaker

Hello,

I bought a bluetooth portable speaker for mobile phones and does not produce sound during calls (i can't hear the other person talking from the portable speaker). I only hear sound from multimedia and app sounds and voices. It is the Bassboomz bb-black bluetooth portable speaker. What should i do to make it work also during calls? Is it faulty or does
    it not support audio from calls? What other should i plug so i can hear the other person's voice during a call? Do other bluetooth portable speakers exist that plays audio also during a call from the mobile phone? If yes then do you suggest one and how much it costs?

email:mariosgeorgiou@cablenet.com.cy

Default Re: Bluetooth speaker

I was under the impression Bluetooth speakers don't handle voice calls, but never checked first hand. If the manual doesn't say, check your phone's Bluetooth settings. In the phone's Bluetooth settings, you'll see the various devices paired to it (may need to make sure BT is turned on for that). Go into the settings for the speaker on the phone. You should see two options, one for phone and one for media audio. If the phone audio isn't checked, then check it and test it. If the phone audio option isn't even available, then the speaker isn't capable of handling calls.