Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Now Content

Any idea how I can get more content coming to my Google now panel? All it currently gives me is weather lol

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
  2. Best Answer
    Global Posts
    406 Global Posts

Hit that little magic wand at the bottom of Google Now and you can add extra interests like sports teams or stocks. Also do some searches for things you want more info about...Google your favorite TV shows or nearby restaurants....pretty soon more and more cards will start popping up in Google Now.

Global Posts
    406 Global Posts

Default Re: Google Now Content

Hit that little magic wand at the bottom of Google Now and you can add extra interests like sports teams or stocks. Also do some searches for things you want more info about...Google your favorite TV shows or nearby restaurants....pretty soon more and more cards will start popping up in Google Now.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Now Content

Quote Originally Posted by cpaight View Post
    Thanks! I was figuring that I had to do more searches etc. I already went into the settings and answered yes to the things I'm interested in.