No Recovery Mode Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Paras Ashfaq

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I just recently tried to root my tablet with Jodin3 On mac and CWM. but after root i was unable to get in recovery mode also when it starts without any mod Colourful lines come up for a time but when the Logo samsung come they are removed and it does not boot Properly after that LOGO its restart again and keep Restarting i can start my tablet in Download mode but recovery mode not working i have been trying to search it for 5 Hours. but i found nothing that helps me.
(and i was trying to Install CyanogenMod )

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I just recently tried to root my tablet with Jodin3 On mac and CWM. but after root i was unable to get in recovery mode also when it starts without any mod Colourful lines come up for a time but when the Logo samsung come they are removed and it does not boot Properly after that LOGO its restart again and keep Restarting i can start my tablet in Download mode but recovery mode not working i have been trying to search it for 5 Hours. but i found nothing that helps me.
(and i was trying to Install CyanogenMod )
Uninstall and reinstall Odin and try again. I would also suggest re-downloading the CWM image and try again. Since you are able to get into download mode you are OK and should be able to get back up and running.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2