- 144 Posts
Deleting old numbers from Hangouts list
My girlfriend just got her first android phone. In her normal contact list it has all of the contacts she wants, but in her Hangouts contact list (when you go to start a new hangout) it shows old phone numbers that she doesn't want in there anymore. We can't seem to figure out how to delete them. The long press doesn't work and she doesn't have any of those contacts linked to her Gmail account. She has a new sim card in her phone under the same number. She used to have an iphone under her current number that all of those old numbers were on. Any ideas?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-25-2014, 01:35 AM #2
Re: Deleting old numbers from Hangouts list
Have you tried Settings>Apps>All, selecting Hangouts, and Clear Cache? I wouldn't Clear Data, though, because I think that will clear out any messages.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2015, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:59 PM
- By MickEyBlue42 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:53 AM
- By Hassler Osorto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:50 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:57 PM