1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Default Launcherpro people widget

Hi, I'm new to the forums and new to Android, I got quite a bit down on my own and downloaded the Launcherpro plus app, my question about it is the people widget, it gives you options to add a certain group; however, I can't seem to find out how to mark my cantacts as favorite, family, etc. I can only get the "all contacts", otherwise the other options will not display any contacts on the widget, any help is great, thank you in advance.

Global Posts
    549 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies

Its in their contact info. If tou go to edit you will see a section for groups. There you can add people to a group such as "favorites"
    Rooted DROID Incredible
    +Android 2.3.5
    +CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies - Mixer Theme
    +ADW EX i2 Theme
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caralvarez24 View Post
    Its in their contact info. If tou go to edit you will see a section for groups. There you can add people to a group such as "favorites"
    That's what I thought, unfortunately, there is no option for me to do that, I had to download a separate app to divide my contacts into groups, thx for your help though.

For some reason my people widget won't show any of my contacts pictures. When I first bought the app the pics showed up immediately. Now they are all gone? Is there some setting that I need to mess with to get them to show up?
    Thanks,

Chandler
    Last edited by msusig; 11-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Anyone know any reason as to why it isn't showing my friends profile pics on the friend widget.

Thanks!