Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! Tablet says storage full, but not sure why.

Hi all,

I have a N7 2013 Wifi edition. It is rooted and I was doing a ROM update. I did a factory reset, flashed ROM and a minimal gapps package then wiped cache and all that. Rebooted, installed My Backup Pro to reinstall my apps from backup and it is saying that all 26 GB are full. I have about 9 apps that installed from the backup, the rest are system apps.

What is going on? What should I do to fix this?

TIA

Sent from my "no longer 120° or battery guzzling" Sprint Galaxy Nexus, thanks to help from the AC forum
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Help! Tablet says storage full, but not sure why.

PS I started the process over and same thing. Like 250 MB free with no apps installed. When I'm in recovery it says internal storage is using 360 MB so I don't know where the disconnect is or how to fix it. Also my recent nandroid backup keeps failing when trying to restore so that's not an option either. 😥

Sent from my "no longer 120° or battery guzzling" Sprint Galaxy Nexus, thanks to help from the AC forum
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help! Tablet says storage full, but not sure why.

Found answer over at XDA. Turns out it was the Nandroid backup files taking up all the space.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app