Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Default wallpaper

How do i restore the original wallpaper of the phone Samsung Galaxy Neo i9060?
    There is not in the default wallpaper list.

ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: Default wallpaper

That looks like the standard Samsung blue wallpaper with a weather widget on it. (If you go to the next screen and the clouds aren't there, the clouds are part of the widget, not the wallpaper.) Open any graphics editor (I use Paint.net - it''s pretty good and it's free). Create a new picture, 480X800, and adjust the color to that shade of blue. Save it as a jpg or png file. copy it to the phone. Use it as your wallpaper. Or try Download wallpapers to your cell phone - blue galaxy gnote - 110005078 | Zedge Or look for wallpapers on Zedge - there are plenty of them. (Install the Zedge app. Search for Samsung and you'll get 729 wallpapers (at this time). Tap on one you like and you can download it right in the app. Then set it as your wallpaper.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Rukbat View Post
    That looks like the standard Samsung blue wallpaper with a weather widget on it. (If you go to the next screen and the clouds aren't there, the clouds are part of the widget, not the wallpaper.) Open any graphics editor (I use Paint.net - it''s pretty good and it's free). Create a new picture, 480X800, and adjust the color to that shade of blue. Save it as a jpg or png file. copy it to the phone. Use it as your wallpaper. Or try Download wallpapers to your cell phone - blue galaxy gnote - 110005078 | Zedge Or look for wallpapers on Zedge - there are plenty of them. (Install the Zedge app. Search for Samsung and you'll get 729 wallpapers (at this time). Tap on one you like and you can download it right in the app. Then set it as your wallpaper.
    It is a blue sky and a sea with a splash in the middle of the sea in this model the default wallpaper i'm looking for.

ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Maybe the third one in Best Samsung Official Galaxy Note 3 Wallpaper HD Or the 7th one?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

No. Is none of those wallpapers you send me.