- 61 Posts
Does it have Flash: Verizon Ellipsis 7 4G LTE Tablet QMV7A
A friend of mine was recently given a Verizon Ellipsis 7 4G LTE Tablet QMV7A as a gift after becoming bedridden with an injury. She has no other access to the Internet.She told me she can not play most videos. From her descriptions it sounds like she might not have flash.
Does this tablet come with flash installed?
If not, how can she install it?
If the tablet doesn't have and can't have flash is there anything else she can do to watch flash videos?
- 06-29-2014, 03:33 PM #2
Re: Does it have Flash: Verizon Ellipsis 7 4G LTE Tablet QMV7A
No Android device comes with Flash. She can install Flash from the Flash site - depending on the version of Android, either Flash Player 2.x/3.x or Flash Player 4.x
The browsers supplied with most Android devices don't use Flash so, in addition to installing Flash, she'll have to install a browser that does. Dolphin is a good choice. (Free at the Play store here.)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2016, 08:49 PM
- By Megaroad in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:17 AM
- By iAmJuanKarlo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:52 PM
- By nexusclocker in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:21 AM