- 06-30-2014, 10:57 AM #2
- 3,695 Posts
Re: htc one m8
I'm loving my M8. The only drawback most people find is the camera resolution. At 4mp on the rear, it's not suitable for large prints, but it has great clarity and low light abilities. So it's a bit of a trade-off, depending on your needs. If you're only posting on Facebook and sharing with others, then don't sweat it. Otherwise it's a top performing phone.
There's a dedicated M8 section on here that you can check out too.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Mooncatt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:30 AM
- By Photon4glover in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:38 AM
- By Tina Fischer in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:34 AM
- By Kieran Storer in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:00 PM