Image / text / widget on homescreen - changing with macrodroid ?
I'd like to achieve the following, for usage via macrodroid macro situations.
(a) An image or widget on a homescreen, which can be altered via macro to show a different image. At the moment, my best temporary solution is to alter the entire wallpaper with macrodroid's built-in command.
(b) A text box, whose contents can be altered in the same way.
Basically, this is to show a small image of a house (eg) when I'm at home and a car when I'm driving. It gets a lot more interesting than that, I just wanted to illustrate with a simple example
Any help/ideas much appreciated.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:39 AM
- By Martin Paul in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:08 AM
- By accuracy101 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:20 AM
- By RamboJunior in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:08 AM