- 55 Posts
Can I turn off Gmail & Facebook downloads?
I'm on a Motorola Citrus 7.
I don't use the phone much, so I am currently on a pagepluscellular.com pay as you go plan that has a very, very, very, finite amount of data.
I've noticed that the Gmail and Facebook apps download emails and newsfeeds items automatically.
I looked through settings ( the 4 squares icon on the bottom left ) but I couldn't find an option for not autmomatically downloading.
Can that be done or can I shut those apps off when I am not using them?
- Best AnswerJul 01 2014 | 9:05 pm EDT
If you're not finding sync settings within the apps, try going into the phone's account settings. You should find app and account sync options there.
- 07-01-2014, 09:05 PM #2
- By kq702 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 24Last Post: 08-12-2015, 06:22 AM
- By Christopher David3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2015, 01:12 AM
- By chrismage in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 05:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:03 PM
- By DukeOfURL01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:02 PM