Help Moving App's to SD card

Viper8797

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody! I know, I know. You have seen this kind of tread a lot of times, and I am aware that ATM you can't move apps to an sd card. However I would still like to try and I require your assistance.

So, I have adquired a new, in fact, my first ever smartphone, a ZTE Blade C2 (or as called around my country, portugal, Meo Smart A12). It has a somewhat small memory, 4GB. This may seem a lot, but a lot of it is chopped by OS and etc. Encefort I would like to use my 4GB SD to install some apps. However, I dont even have the "Move to SD card", greyed out or not, it isn't there at all.

However, this phone has a peculiarity: The memory is divided between "Internal Memory" and "Phone storage", which is recorded as an SD card, so apps like Link 2 SD say that my apps are on SD when in real they are in the phone memory. The phone is rooted, I have tried the android SDK method (that one with adb.exe) to no avail. I tried formatting the SD card into two partitions, one FAT32 and a ex4, no juice either. I Discovered this trying to install Football manager but the game data would be too big for any of the memories. Any help? Thank yoou

Viper8797

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
My secret services strawberry flavoured pudding tells me that 100 of you saw this tread. No answers. I'll have the pudding hunt you.

Viper8797

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, not exactly what I was looking for but it may work... How do I use it? May i just place the Data in the SD and link it? Or must it go into the memory so that the app places it into the sd?