Google stores

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if there is a Google store like Apple has that you can physically walk to that sells android and other google products. Like in a mall somewhere?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
LOL. They would have to speak to customers and answer privacy questions from Joe Public.
They could not pay Google 'geniuses' enough.

heer24

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone i m new to this site .. Can anyone help me with these icon and let me knw what application has those icon and what that means .. I know middle one is whatsapp but what r the leaf one and left one plz
2ybu2egy.jpg

HEER❤️

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone i m new to this site .. Can anyone help me with these icon and let me knw what application has those icon and what that means .. I know middle one is whatsapp but what r the leaf one and left one plz http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/13/2ybu2egy.jpg

HEER❤️

Welcome to Android Central! In general, it's best to start a new thread if you have a comment or question that is completely different from the original topic of the thread. Thanks!

By the way, the left icon looks like the old notification for Google Hangouts. Do you have an old version of Hangouts (or the previous incarnation, Google Talk) installed?