- 21 Posts
"No space to draw images"
Whenever I have my SD Card mounted, and I want to display images from my gallery or from a file explorer, I get the message "No space to draw images" - What is this? It does not do it when I have my SD Card unmounted but then I can't view my wallpapers if I constantly unmount my SD Card. What the p!ss is wrong with my phone?
- 07-10-2014, 10:58 PM #2
- By Peter Rokkos in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:44 PM
- By kwijybo in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:14 AM