- 2 Posts
Galaxy 4 videos
ok i know you can send videos by limiting the size for mms. But I don't always have the option selected when I initially want to record something. Is there A. a way to avoid selecting this option and B. when I send a video, prevent it from being so blurry? It's clear on my phone but not on others. Thanks for the help
- 07-08-2014, 03:18 PM #2
Re: Galaxy 4 videos
Welcome to Android Central! Videos are typically very large files, so they typically have to be compressed in order to send efficiently. This compression will make the video fairly low resolution. If you want to share a video in full resolution, you could upload it to Google+ or some other cloud service, and then share it with your friends from there.
You could also consider 3rd party messaging apps that have the capability to send videos in full resolution. However, these apps typically require the receiving user to use the same app.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
- By Brand0Bando in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:37 AM