Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy s3 keyboard not working after software update

I've been having an issue with my Samsung galaxy s3 after I updated it to Android 4.3 today. The keyboard won't appear and the message ''unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped working'' keeps on popping up over and over again. I hard reset my phone but unfortunately the problem still prevails. I've tried fixing it by going to application manager > Samsung keyboard and clearing the cache as well as app data but the issue still isn't resolved. I've also tried downloading alternative keyboards from google play on my pc but I can't install them because I can't enter my email details on my phone w/o a keyboard.

Also, my phone is really lagging. It randomly locks itself after the update.

Is there any way I can resolve these issues myself or would I need to take it to repair??

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 keyboard not working after software update

Please refer to this thread for ongoing responses: My keyboard doesn't work after updating to Android 4.3??