Missing GS3 keyboard after reset.
Keyboard not working after update? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Any ideas on this one.
New member in Q&A.
Unexpected install of update. Then no keyboard. So did factory reset. No keyboard. Can't log in. Can't download from pc without phone logged in. Keyboard app 'running' in Applications Manager. Shows as default keyboard. Now inadvertently cleared app data in Applications Manager.
Has now also posted in S3 forum.
HaHa. Just posted here before me.I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.
- 07-09-2014, 01:37 PM #2
Re: Missing GS3 keyboard after reset.
I have responded a few times in this thread: My keyboard doesn't work after updating to Android 4.3??. Hopefully he can install another keyboard via the Google Play Store website, and then select that as the new default.
- By Ikram Issa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2014, 10:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2014, 09:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:44 PM
- By Ikram Issa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:51 AM