Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Kimvs666

Default Customization help/walkthrough/tutorial????

I've rooted and customized apple forever but I am brand new to android and am half way lost.

I do NOT want to root. Is there any guide, walkthrough or tutorial with a comprehensive list of tablet customizations from straight out of the box?

I am looking for what stock apps to remove/replace, necessary apps for security, optimization and backup, launchers and themes, fun and entertaining apps, tweaks of all sorts...basically the whole package.

I hope no one is offended that I'd rather learn from a walkthrough than trial and error but that takes years and I want to make this tablet as perfect as I can beforehand bfs bday on July 26th

Thank you
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! It's probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I think it will help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html

Default Re: Customization help/walkthrough/tutorial????

Welcome to Android Central! It's probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I think it will help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html