Is There a Free Screen Recorder That Does Not Need Root?

eddie39

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys.
My family and I are always video conferencing in videolink2.me. I would love to record our fun moments together. Is there an Android app that would allow me to record until my storage device is full, and also would allow me to record the sound that would come out from the speaker, and even my own microphone itself? Most of the apps I've searched require root and is not free. Good thing for my PC, even though I cannot afford Camtasia Studio, Microsoft Encoder is now free, so I can record whatever it is I want to record on my desktop and whenever it is I want to. I am looking if there is an app that would do something just like that in Android. Help, please.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys.
My family and I are always video conferencing in videolink2.me. I would love to record our fun moments together. Is there an Android app that would allow me to record until my storage device is full, and also would allow me to record the sound that would come out from the speaker, and even my own microphone itself? Most of the apps I've searched require root and is not free. Good thing for my PC, even though I cannot afford Camtasia Studio, Microsoft Encoder is now free, so I can record whatever it is I want to record on my desktop and whenever it is I want to. I am looking if there is an app that would do something just like that in Android. Help, please.

Hello!

What phone and android version do you have?

If you have Kit Kat, it has a feature built in to record the screen.

How to record your screen in Android 4.4 KitKat | Android Central

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz