Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default I dropped my Samsung Galaxy Victory in the pool

So my phone got dropped into the pool for a long time. Then there was water in the screen and also water inside the camera and light thingy. It randomly started vibrating. We took out the battery and me and my best friend then wiped the phone and battery, especially inside. There was still sooooo much water inside the screen. Then overnight I let it rest inside my drawer. I tried to put the battery inside but there were loud screeching sounds. I put the phone and the battery in a container full of rice. Will my phone ever work again??
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! There's a very good chance the phone is shot. But you never know. Put the phone and battery in separate ziploc bags of uncooked rice, and make sure they're sealed airtight. Let them sit for at least 12 hours. Then see how it works.

Default Re: I dropped my Samsung Galaxy Victory in the pool

Welcome to Android Central! There's a very good chance the phone is shot. But you never know. Put the phone and battery in separate ziploc bags of uncooked rice, and make sure they're sealed airtight. Let them sit for at least 12 hours. Then see how it works.