Swype Won't Work!
Even though Swype is checked under Settings/My Device/Input and Control/Language and Input, it won't work while composing text.
- Best AnswerJul 13 2014 | 1:30 pm EDT
- 07-13-2014, 10:16 AM #2
- 07-13-2014, 10:38 AM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Swype Won't Work!
When I looked to change my keyboard "Keyboards and Input Methods" (please bear with me, I'm a novice) , Samsung or Swype are the only two available. I don't like the look of the Swype keyboard, so I choose the Samsung, which was my default and has always worked well and had Swype. Do you have any other suggestions?
- 07-13-2014, 01:30 PM #4
- By Tulls422 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:05 PM
- By Axr6 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:15 AM
- By TheJosieB in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:59 AM
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2014, 02:28 AM
- By SIOP in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:42 AM