Micro SD Card not mounting, formatting not working
So far I have tried formatting through my android phone (says card damaged), through Windows UI (can't format), through Disk Management, and through SDFormatter. Nothing has worked. Chkdsk has returned that it is a raw file system and can't be formatted. TestDisk returns that there are no partitions. Any other suggestions of how I can reformat my card back to normal?
- Best AnswerJul 13 2014 | 11:34 pm EDT
It may be damaged. Take it back or return it. Sounds like you have gone through all the steps.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-13-2014, 11:34 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:56 AM
- By mikef1182 in forum Android WearReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:49 PM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:38 PM