How to delete all saved entries in s planner
I have a new phone, and i'm giving the old one to my brother, so I deleted everyting from the old samsung. I deleted all my entries in the s planner, and there is no more appointments in it. Only thing I can't seem to delete are all saved data while entering a new appointment. For example... If i want to enter a new appointment the samsung s planner gives suggestions of previous appointments I typed before. How can I delete thess.. please help...
- Best AnswerJul 14 2014 | 8:39 pm EDT
Hello. I think clearing all Data and Cache in App Info for S-Planner in Applications Manager should do it.
- 07-14-2014, 08:39 PM #2
- 01-22-2015, 11:48 AM #3
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I delete all the saved entries in my S Planner?
Tried that but no, it doesn't work. The drop down window still shows the previous deleted entries (history) when i type in a new entry with prefixes that matches previous deleted entries.
- 01-22-2015, 12:26 PM #4
Re: How to delete all saved entries in s planner
Thinking out loud, the Samsung calendar is synced by your Samsung account, the Google Calendar by Google account and My Calendar with Kies. If Samsung delete all phone entries then sync when empty, or just uncheck the calendar box under Accounts - Samsung.
There are more calendar settings available on the Google full website calendar than on either app.
I am not able to check right now but you could start from there.
- 01-22-2015, 08:10 PM #5
- By deadp1xel in forum LG G WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:20 PM