- 47 Posts
How to do a custom alert sound?
I'm using an LG VOLT running Android KitKat
I have a custom.wav sound I would like to use in the Timer part of the Alarm app.
I saw a folder for Alarms, so I made one for "Alerts" but it didn't show up.
How can I get the custom.wav show up in the choices for Timer alert tones/sounds>?
Last edited by tinker1234; 07-19-2014 at 06:27 PM.
- Best AnswerJul 19 2014 | 7:43 pm EDT
- 07-19-2014, 06:05 PM #2
- 23,659 Posts
Re: How to do a custom alert sound?
The stock Clock app on my Nexus 5 doesn't give me an option for notifications or alarms for the Timer function--does yours have the ability to select a specific tone? Try moving that wav file to the Notifications folder or the Ringtones folder, and see if you can select it now. You might have to reboot the phone first.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:47 AM
- By B0WIE in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:52 PM
- By FastMoneyPlaya in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:32 PM