So I would like to restore my Fascinate 2.1 to its original beautiful self (as it was) before I raped and ravaged its system.
I have seen an ODIN restore option and before I try it, can anyone tell me if the following steps are in the correct order or even correct all together.
1: Download Samsung Driver on my PC
2: Download ODIN on my PC
3: Download Odin Restore file for /system:System.tar.md5 on my PC
4. Pull battery from Fascinate device
5. Open ODIN on desktop
3. Hold volume down button and plug device into my PC This will place the device into download mode
4. Verify device shows up in ODIN
5. Click "PDA" button on ODIN
6. Select "Stock-i500-VZW-System.tar.md5" on ODIN
7. Click "Start"
8: Unplug and insert battery and power phone on.