- 41 Posts
Google play store problem
I purchased minecraft pe and now I had to uninstall it, cause it was crashing all the time.
So when I was going to install it, it said I have to pay for it.
I already paid for the game?
I first paid and got it on my s3, then without problem on my note 2 too.
Is there anyway I can fix this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-20-2014, 06:04 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 08:30 PM #3
Re: Google play store problem
Where did you initially purchase the game? If it was on Google Play Store, you should be able to reinstall it, as long as you're using the same Google account. If you had purchased an older version, and the developer came out with a major overhaul of the game, then sometimes that new version is a separate app, and may need to be purchased separately.
Or did you purchase the game somewhere besides Google Play, like Amazon Appstore or another 3rd party appstore? If so, then you'll have to reinstall from there.
- 07-21-2014, 10:17 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2015, 08:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:55 AM
- By thelrose in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:49 AM
- By addmiri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:44 PM
- By pseudoware in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:25 PM