Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

to be clear. my country doesnt yet support 4g. so no 4g sim card. but id be happier to have the 4g option there. when on settings-more networks-mobile networks-network mode all i get is 3g/2g autoconnect, 3g only,2g only. i want my 4g / lte options to be there even tho they wouldnt work.
  2. Best Answer

I would guess it has to do with your SIM card. If the network doesn't have 4G, then its SIM won't give that as an option.

Default Re: no 4g option on my note 3

I would guess it has to do with your SIM card. If the network doesn't have 4G, then its SIM won't give that as an option.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

Default Re: no 4g option on my note 3

It depends on the note 3 variant that you have. Some variants are 3g only. If you want a 4GLTE capable Note 3, then you may have to buy one from another area . keep in mind the region lock issue too, it would have to be used on its origin region first. Also, make sure whatever you get has full support for the bands used in your area

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Thanked by: