- 21 Posts
What phones do you recommend me to get next?
I am interested in buying a new phone soon and would appreciate any recommendations from you.
Here is the list of features I would like:
- 4 or 5 inches
- Android Smartphone
- At least 4GB internal memory (and supports external SD Card)
- Around £30-£100
- 07-22-2014, 11:30 AM #2
- 03-07-2015, 05:55 PM #3
Re: What phones do you recommend me to get next?
£30 for a phone with 4GB internal storage and a 4" screen? In the US, we call that "used". It might pay for me to fly over there, buy 100 of those new and resell them here. With those specs, a new phone here would retail for at least $100 (about £66). That would be a $5,000 (~£3300) profit minus a round trip ticket. Not a bad week's income.
Look on Swappa. They're used phones, but I've never seen anyone complain about one they bought from there. At the moment, the cheapest thing is an Apple iPhone 5 on EE for £125, but that's not a bad buy. If you keep watching the UK page, you might snap up something good.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:17 PM
- By NetGuy2 in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:59 AM
- By jamiew712 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:21 AM
- By redgunner2 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:58 AM