1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid X or EVO 4G help

i have both... unfortunately we had to switch to Sprint at work and i have a new droid X that i love but the EVO seems to lock up and the screen isnt as clear.. can i unlock the X and use with sprint.. also i lost the NFL Redzone thru the switch

help please

One word No...Sprint does not allow non Sprint phones on it's network and neither does Verizon. The good news is you get to sell your Droid X and put some extra cash in your pocket.

Yeah and rooting the EVO is probably the best phone to so with besides the Incredible. It is full hackable and you can do anything you want to it. These forums are pretty much dead so if you need help with anything EVO wise hit up xda-developers.com, alot more activity there!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by joecredible View Post
    Yeah and rooting the EVO is probably the best phone to so with besides the Incredible. It is full hackable and you can do anything you want to it. These forums are pretty much dead so if you need help with anything EVO wise hit up xda-developers.com, alot more activity there!
    Evo has a way bigger development community than the Inc, your crazy.

As for the evo's screen locking up or the screen not being clear, I say, YOU'RE CRAZY. I have zero problems what so ever and I abuse my phones software compared to the average user lol.

Oh and I have the nfl app, just sayin
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"