Droid X or EVO 4G help

jasonike

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
i have both... unfortunately we had to switch to Sprint at work and i have a new droid X that i love but the EVO seems to lock up and the screen isnt as clear.. can i unlock the X and use with sprint.. also i lost the NFL Redzone thru the switch

help please

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
One word No...Sprint does not allow non Sprint phones on it's network and neither does Verizon. The good news is you get to sell your Droid X and put some extra cash in your pocket.

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah and rooting the EVO is probably the best phone to so with besides the Incredible. It is full hackable and you can do anything you want to it. These forums are pretty much dead so if you need help with anything EVO wise hit up xda-developers.com, alot more activity there!

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah and rooting the EVO is probably the best phone to so with besides the Incredible. It is full hackable and you can do anything you want to it. These forums are pretty much dead so if you need help with anything EVO wise hit up xda-developers.com, alot more activity there!

Evo has a way bigger development community than the Inc, your crazy.

As for the evo's screen locking up or the screen not being clear, I say, YOU'RE CRAZY. I have zero problems what so ever and I abuse my phones software compared to the average user lol.

Oh and I have the nfl app, just sayin ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC